Planting Design and Constructionties the site together as a whole, while defining spaces, through the careful use of Form, Texture and Color. Careful consideration must be given to site exposures, soil conditions and growing habits when selecting plant varieties for the landscape.
- Removing existing overgrown foundation planting and installing new plantings
- Screen and buffer plantings
- New construction planting
- Large evergreen and deciduous tree planting.
- Annual and perennial gardens
- Planting to attract wildlife
- Seasonal interest
- Wetland mitigation planting